Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Julie



Gotta Pixel, a huge digital scrapbooking site, is celebrating its birthday this month, and its designers each posted free coordinating shabby-chic mini-kits on their personal blogs as part of a birthday blog train celebration. I downloaded a lot of them and used them for this layout. Here is the list of Gotta Pixel designers who have at least one element from their birthday blog train kit appearing on this page: Sara Ellis, Colie's Corner, Connie Prince, Cherie Shields, Dustybear, Elka Romero, Heather Taylor, and Jennifer Barrette. Oh, and the text "Beauty radiates from the inside out" is a copy of wordart by Bethany Harty. I was unable to download the wordart I found there that I wanted, so I recreated it as closely as I could. Bethany still deserves the credit, though, since I copied her design.

No comments:

Post a Comment