Sunday, November 15, 2009

I just started digital scrapbooking...

...and I'm totally addicted. I made this blog because I wanted a place where I could upload the pages I make instead of emailing them out individually. I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to scrapbooking our family over the last ten years or so, but it's a blast.
The first project I made digitally was a 5x7 album of a recent trip to visit family in upstate New York. In hindsight, I would make a lot of changes, but for a first effort I'm okay with it. I made it specifically as a gift for the family we visited, and I just mailed it off yesterday. Hope they like it! Here is the first page of the scrapbook along with my favorite of the two-page layouts inside:





The design elements I used for this album come from the "Fall" and "Festival" scrapbook kits from Shabby Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment