Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009


This is all from scratch, but the layout was inspired by a scrapbook page by Deanna at Scrappy Gram's Corner. Making my own pages from scratch is kind of hit-or-miss for me. I enjoy knowing that I did all of the work of creating them without using anyone else's artwork. But I miss the pretty coordinating supplies.
Edit: I suppose it's obvious, but it occurs to me that I should mention that the Monopoly guy is ©Hasbro, and not my own creation, and the cornucopia is free clip art that had no restrictions on its use. Oh, and the font is "Scrapbook" by 2peas.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Steph! Thanks for the link! :) Yours is beautiful--I used other people's artwork for mine. :) I'm very thankful for their artwork because I'm incapable of doing what you did!! :)

    ReplyDelete